What a Day!

Hey world. How are you really? I'd like to know. Many times - as a guy - we feel this is the corniest thing anyone can tell us; like mum asking you how your day was when you walk in from Grade school where the fat bully just took your lunch pack and left you to deliberate a knuckle sandwich. We guys feel this is a lousy way to get a load off. But as a programmer I've got to tell you, many times you feel you need to share some of the burden with someone, especially someone who understands the whole situation at the software development workplace.
The specs change everytime they send them,
The deadline moves closer without warning,
They ask for the wierdest implementations simply because VisualBasic can do 'anything'.
AAAHHH!
(feel free to download the picture below to see what I'm talking about-and they say it's our fault)
I just want to scream.















Anyway, I just feel good telling you all this coz I know you understand. Till next time, Ciao.
Always, Me.


0 comments: