A Fulfilled Day!

I don't know who said about work, "You know how successful your day has been if at the end of it you are dog-tired with a smile on your face, and a deadline met."
To say I am paraphrasing is to say the sun is a dim speck in our sky.

But I digress; what a day I've had...
So many bugs to iron out, un'spec'ed issues to which I had to generate solutions, a time schedule to meet and a girlfriend to IM and explain why I was unavailable for Valentine's Day - I was at a wedding, but unless you are ready to commit, do not take your girlfriend to these especially if you haven't even exchanged keys yet - but at the end of the day - fulfillment.

I met my deadlines - don't tell the boss just yet - and she accepted my explanation, at least I hope she did.

So what to do with myself now. Hmn, I wonder...

See, that's why the better adage to live by is:
Hard work has a future payoff. Laziness pays off now!

1 comments:

  Afyanor

February 16, 2009 at 9:32 PM

Nice story but, i think you shud not fret about taking any Angel for these dates and ceremonies even if you are not ready to commit. These events are necessary for you learn about each other(Listen to this Doctor).

Disclaimer: If you follow my advice and anything goes wrong, i'm not wholly culpable. will just take 20% responsibility of the consequences!