New Year's Resolution.

I know this has come two months late but the reason for it is simply that I was never as motivated as I was by this kid:

That was a huge jolt of reality for me, I don't think I should refer to myself as a programmer. This is a NINE year old kid doing this and what can I say for myself.
Now to that resolution: To learn at least one new programming language and use it(them) to write a real world application that can help someone out there simplify his/her life.

I have made a multitude of New Year's Resolutions, but never followed through on a single one but this one I'm committed to - I think. We'll see. Get back to me on 1st January 2010 and we talk.

2010 - World Cup year, African Edition. I can barely wait for it, I can only hope it's at least half as good as the 2006 edition for preparation and the Euro 2008 for entertainment value on the pitch - fingers crossed an African team makes the Final itself (I'm not sure we can win it yet) - here's to hoping. Ciao all for now.

0 comments: